- Friday meetup will be cancelled if Kentwood Public Schools or the venue are closed.
- Saturday meetup will be cancelled if Kentwood Public Schools Extracurricular activities or venue are cancelled/closed.
If our meeting is not cancelled and you are absolutely unable to make it to a meeting to return your carrier, please follow the steps below:
- If at all possible, return the carrier to the closest Educator before the meeting (contact the librarian if you are unsure who the closest educator to you is).
- BWI of GR must be notified (via email or PM on Facebook) BEFORE the meeting if you will not be able to make it and were unable to return your carrier early. If we are not notified, you will still be responsible for the late fee ($2/day) until the carrier is returned.
- Once we are notified, you will have 5 days to drop the carrier off to the closest educator (ask if you are unsure who is the closest educator to you). After the 5th day, you will begin accruing the late fee of $2/day until your carrier is returned.
- You will be unable to rent another carrier if you do not attend the meeting.